If the property has more than two owners and more than eight separate parts, the owners must designate a trusted manager and establish a reserve fund to cover maintenance costs and future improvements to common spaces.
Aba is a reliable provider of management and maintenance services for residential and commercial buildings, apartment blocks, tourist capacities, exterior, and all other facilities. Our regular management services include:
Organizational and administrative tasks
- keeping records of owners and tenants,
- keeping records of proprietary and common spaces,
- at least annual organizing a meeting of owners,
- coordinating, monitoring and ensuring the implementation of the decisions taken and informing the owners,
- concluding contracts on behalf and for the account of owners and facilitating access to contracts concluded with third parties for the execution of projects and building maintenance,
- supervision over the execution of servicing, maintenance work and cleaning,
- collecting and transmitting the data necessary for the buildings cadastre,
- reporting on changes in ownership to the respective authorities,
- drawing up an annual report on the work of the manager.
Technical and professional tasks
- building review and assessment of necessary maintenance work or renovation,
- creating a maintenance plan for a period of one to five years,
- drawing up a schedule of execution of the plan with an estimation of the maintenance costs,
- collection of quotes, offers, price lists, estimates,
- production of performance reports,
- issuing orders for maintenance works of a lower value,
- obtaining appropriate approvals and permits for performing maintenance work,
- preparation and conclusion of contracts for the implementation of major maintenance works and long-term contracts for servicing joint installations,
- professional supervision in the execution of works,
- elimination of errors during the warranty period,
- the organization of the tasks necessary for the execution of inspection decisions,
- organization of emergency maintenance interventions,
- the resolution of insurance claims and organization of the repairs.
Financial, accounting and bookkeeping tasks
- keeping track of received invoices (formal control and bookkeeping),
- determination of financial obligations, distribution of costs,
- accounting for receivables and monitoring of payments,
- concluding contracts,
- payment of invoices (identification of received payments and payment of suppliers’ accounts),
- reminding of debtors and collection of charges,
- production of financial reports and information for property owners.
Legal and property affairs
- representation of property owners in judicial and administrative matters,
- providing documentation to lawyers for carrying out procedures before administrative authorities and the court,
- legal aid and advice relating to management of common spaces, installations and building land,
- preparation of contract for the execution of works,
- preparation of lease contracts for shared spaces,
- submission of proposals and actions for judicial recovery of outstanding commitments,
- filing an exclusionary claim on behalf of the floor owners.
Reserve fund maintenance
- computation of the monthly contribution to the reserve fund,
- management of the reserve fund in a separate bank account.
In addition, we offer
- on-line billing program,
- manager presence at all meetings to which they are invited,
- equal treatment of contractors proposed by property owners,
- permanent telephone availability,
- contractual prohibition of any incidental earnings from managing your facility,
- contractual ban of the purchase of claims on your suppliers and suppliers,
- management of your building with care and in accordance with best business practices.
Replacement of the building manager
How to replace the building manager you are unhappy with? To replace a warden, you need only a consent of the majority of property owners by property share. We can take care of everything else. Contact us through the form below.